Re-opening the Coffee Shop after Lockdown
The day has finally arrived! We can now finally open our coffee shop so you can once agai
n enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, a cake or freshly prepared meal in the beautiful surroundings of Whitehall Farm, overlooking the Fens!
In line with government guidelines we have introduced new systemto help keep both our staff and customers safe during this difficult time.
Below are a few of the new measures we will have in place when we reopen on Saturday 4th July:
- A brand new, covered, outdoor seating area with large spaces between tables and benches
- Screens will soon be installed inside the coffee shop for safe dining
- Visors and sanitiser stations for all staff
- A brand new ordering app, order from the safety of your table and have your food delivered when it’s ready
- Table service only – You will be seated by our host and have a dedicated waiter or waitress to serve you during your visit
- Regular cleaning of tables, chairs, doors and more
- Restrictions on the play areas to ensure everybody can enjoy it in a safe manner
- Phasing re-opening of Muddy Boots Farmyard
We will be releasing more information in due course, so keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for more information